9. Social Media
- Social networking sites, such as Facebook, among others, work with us as trusted third party partners. We also work with application developers who specialise in social media, so that we can connect with your social networks. We provide access to our Websites for third parties and business partners so that we can generate interest in our products and services among members of your social networks and to allow you to share product and service interests with friends in your network.
- We do not control how your personal information is collected, stored or used by such third party sites or to whom it is disclosed. You should review the privacy policies and settings on any social networking site that you subscribe to so that you understand the information they may be sharing. If you do not want your networking sites to share information about you, you must contact that site and determine whether it gives you the opportunity to opt-out of sharing such information. 1854 Media is not responsible for how these third party sites may use information collected from or about you.
10. Other websites
- 1854 Media accepts no responsibility or liability for any third party practices on third party websites. 1854 Media advises you to carefully read third party privacy statements prior to the use of any third party website.
11. Access to personal information and keeping your personal information accurate and up-to-date
- You are entitled to see the information we hold about you. If you wish to access the personal information held by us, you should contact us in writing using the information provided below.
- If we are legally able, we will provide you with copies of all the personal information we hold about you, on payment of a nominal administration charge of £10. We are also obliged to request that you provide us with identification so that we can be certain that you are entitled to receive the requested data.
- Please help us to keep our records of your personal information up-to-date by notifying us of any changes or corrections to the personal information we hold about you.
- If you are a member of one of our online websites, for instance a subscriber or BJP shop customer, you will be able to directly log in and review some your personal information and amend/delete accordingly.
12. How to contact us